5-Star Furnaces and Installation from Evans - Niagara Region
We all know just how cold and harsh our Ontario winters can be, which is why reliable heating is a must for survival. Home furnaces that are aging or seem to need repairs constantly may not be the best idea for the cold weather ahead. You don’t want to risk a shutdown when it’s freezing outside! Luckily, the licensed and experienced team at Evans can install an energy efficient, new furnace in Niagara Falls and the surrounding areas to keep you reliably warm and cozy. We are proud to offer high quality furnaces manufactured by Lennox.
Some things that can cause a furnace to stop working in Niagara Falls, ON are:
- The air filters are dirty or clogged.
- The circuit breaker to your furnace has tripped.
- Your drain lines are clogged.
A broken furnace is extremely inconvenient, especially in the winter when you are relying on it to keep your home warm. Some issues are easier to fix than others, which is why getting an HVAC technician to repair your furnace is one of the best ways to ensure that it is working properly again. To get your furnace repaired, contact us today.
A furnace service includes the following in Niagara Falls, ON:
- An inspection and cleaning of your air vents.
- A thorough cleaning and lubrication of all components and moving parts.
- A test of motors and safety systems.
This is a brief overview of what most furnace service includes, but furnace services can vary depending on the contractor. Getting your furnace serviced is a good way to make sure that your furnace is cleaned and inspected to allow it to run more efficiently. To get your furnace serviced, call us today.
A furnace inspection should cost around $75-$150 in Niagara Falls, ON. That being said, a maintenance plan typically involves an inspection in addition to regular cleanings and minor repairs, making it an even more cost-effective option in the end. If you are thinking about getting your furnace inspected, you should consider signing up for a maintenance plan. To get your furnace inspected or on a maintenance plan, give us a call today.
Yes, furnace protection plans are worth it in Niagara Falls, ON. Having your furnace on a maintenance plan allows it to run more efficiently. Additionally, technicians will be able to spot issues with your furnace during these maintenance visits before the issues become worse. When your furnace is regularly maintained, it is covered under warranty and has a longer service life. To find out more about getting your furnace on a maintenance plan, call us today.
Get Multiple Benefits From Our Furnaces
- Modern furnaces may actually save you up to 50% on usage costs when compared to a furnace that’s older than 10 years. Their AFUE ratings, or annual fuel utilization efficiency ratings, are generally much higher. AFUE is basically the amount of fuel that is successfully converted to heat within a one year period. Some of our models even push up to 97% AFUE! More efficiency usually results in you paying less on your energy bills.
- Many modern furnaces come with a multi-speed function that works to progressively and slowly bring up the heat to your chosen thermostat setting instead of simply starting off at full speed. This will make the system less noisy and will also more evenly distribute warm air in your home’s space.
Get the Right Type of Furnace For Your Home
Economical and efficient, this type of furnace uses natural gas to create warmed air. They are very effective at evenly heating your home.
These furnaces push air through and around electric coils to generate heated air. These are generally smaller than other furnaces and the standard option if gas or oil is not practical for your home.
Trust Evans For Your New, High Quality Furnace!
Whenever you need a newer, more efficient furnace to keep your family cozy on cold Ontario nights, call Evans at 905-354-4424 for a furnace installation consultation! Our team is fully trained to assess your home’s unique requirements and install the right furnace for your home. We are also here for your future furnace repairs and maintenance.
Why Customers Choose Evans:
- Family owned & operated.
- Friendly, licensed technicians.
- We have served the Niagara Region for over 50 years.
- Every furnace installation comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.