Professional Furnace Maintenance in the Niagara Region From Evans
Your furnace works hard to keep you warm, and as a complex system, it requires regular maintenance to continue to operate properly and efficiently. In fact, failure to properly maintain it increases the risk that it may suddenly fail on you, and you certainly don’t want to be left in the Ontario winter without heat!
Regular maintenance from the expert Evans technicians will reduce the chances of your furnace suddenly shutting down.
Trust Evans For 5-Star Furnace Maintenance
Call (905) 354-4424 today and schedule maintenance so you won’t have to worry about your heat this winter. Our technicians are fully qualified to perform a thorough furnace tune-up that helps keep your system running reliably.
A furnace should have the following maintenance done at least once a year:
- A thorough cleaning of the entire furnace.
- An inspection and lubrication of the furnace’s components and moving parts.
- Any necessary repairs.
Additionally, you should replace your furnace’s air filters at least once every 3 months. All of these things comprise the type of maintenance your furnace needs in order to run its most efficient. To get your furnace on a maintenance plan, contact us today.
A furnace should be serviced at least once a year. The servicing should be done right before winter, in order to prepare it for its peak heating season. Yearly maintenance allows your furnace to be cleaned and inspected so that it can run properly and effectively all throughout the winter. Additionally, having your furnace serviced ensures that you spot any broken or faulty components before they lead to bigger issues or system failures. To get your furnace serviced, call us today.
Yes, furnace protection and maintenance plans are worth it. Some of the benefits of a furnace maintenance plan include:
- Your furnace is covered under warranty
- Your energy bills are lower
- Your furnace last longer
Getting your furnace regularly maintenanced also prevents it from breaking down or failing as often. Additionally, most furnace maintenance plans also provide discounts on repairs and service calls, making them very cost effective. Give us a call today to get your furnace on a maintenance plan.
Benefits of Regular Furnace Maintenance
- Decreased Chances of Failures & Costly Repairs - When our technicians inspect your system, they’ll check all vital components to make sure they are in good order, clean them and make adjustments as needed. They’ll be able to uncover any issues that may become worse if left unattended to. If problems are fixed now, it may just save you from having to pay for a repair later!
- Lower Energy Bills - A maintained furnace will be more energy efficient, which means you may see a decrease in your monthly costs to heat your home.
- Longer Lasting - When your system runs more efficiently, there will be less wear and tear, meaning it will likely remain operational for longer.
- More Effective Comfort - Furnaces that see regular tune-ups will be more effective in heating your home.
Enjoy Priority Service With The Evans Comfort Club!
It’s even easier to stay on top of your needed maintenance when you join the Evans Comfort Club! Membership has multiple benefits, here are a few:
- Regular Preventative Maintenance Service - Our technicians will perform regular maintenance tune-ups on your furnace. We will thoroughly inspect, clean and check for proper operation so that your system will work efficiently year-round.
- Priority Service - Your request for services or repairs will be given priority, so you can have your service done even sooner. You’ll usually benefit from same-day service.
- Waive Overtime Emergency Services Charges - If you require emergency services, your equipment will be serviced on the weekends and during evenings without an additional emergency service cost.
- And More!