Boiler Installation - Niagara Falls, Fonthill & St. Catharines
Having a high quality boiler is of the utmost importance, especially in a place like Ontaro! Boilers work by converting hot water into steam that is then circulated through pipes in your home and then released through radiators, making them very efficient. Modern units are even more productive, meaning a replacement conserves loads of energy and will save you a significant amount on future bills!
Make sure your boiler installation is done right the first time, by calling Evans!
Give us a call at 905-354-4424, for a boiler installation you can rely on.
Some common signs to look out for that signify you need a replacement include:
- Your unit is over 10 years old.
- Your boiler repeatedly shuts off without warning.
- Multiple leaks within your unit.
- The pilot light is always on.
- Your radiators are not hot.
- You notice your energy bill significantly increasing.
Unlike furnaces, boilers tend to use less fuel to heat your home, are extremely quiet, and do not require filters which means less cleaning! Additionally; because they do not push air throughout your home, allergens and other airborne particles will not be circulated along with the air you breathe.
New Boiler Options
It can be difficult to decide on a boiler that best suits your needs, but one thing is for sure: you want the best quality. Evans provides top quality products from Lennox, so you can choose from a variety of units in the product line.
Reasons to Choose Evans
Here at Evans, we want to make sure you receive the best quality comfort system, regardless of your budget or your home’s unique layout. When you select us, you can count on:
- Courteous, friendly service.
- Courteous, qualified technicians.
- Versatile payment options.
- Extensively trained professionals.
- Opportunities to provide feedback.