Call Evans For Furnace Repairs in the Niagara Region
A cold night in Ontario can quickly become your worst enemy if your furnace system fails! But you don’t need to worry when you need furnace repairs in Niagara Falls, Fonthill, St. Catharines or the surrounding areas, because Evans is just a call away! Our team will arrive promptly, quickly assess the situation and begin working on bringing your furnace back up to speed.. It doesn’t even matter if your furnace fails you at 3 am! Evans offers emergency furnace repair services so you won’t have to wait until normal opening hours.
Call Evans for Emergency Furnace Repairs
Call (905) 354-4424 whenever you need professional furnace repairs from knowledgeable technicians. We’re ready to help at all hours of the day!
Your furnace may be running but not producing heat because:
- Your thermostat is set incorrectly.
- Your air filters are dirty.
- Your circuit to your furnace had tripped.
You can try to fix the issue by ensuring that your thermostat is set to HEAT and AUTO, replacing your air filters and turning on the circuit to your furnace. If you try these quick fixes and your furnace still is not blowing hot air, you should have an HVAC technician repair your furnace. To get your furnace repaired, contact us today.
You should call to have your furnace repaired when:
- Your furnace is on, but not blowing hot air.
- Your furnace won't turn on.
- You notice strange smells or noises coming from your furnace.
If you are experiencing issues with your furnace, you should address them right away. Ignoring issues with your furnace can pose a risk to its operation as well as the safety of your home. To get your furnace repaired, give us a call today.
It costs around $150-$450 to replace a capacitor on a home furnace. However, some things that can affect the overall price are the price of the capacitor and the contractor’s hourly rate. Although replacing a capacitor may seem like a simple task, it can be dangerous due to the power within a capacitor. If you lack the knowledge or the HVAC skills, you should have an experienced technician replace it for you. To get your capacitor replaced, give us a call today.
Common Signs You May Need Furnace Repair
- Less Heat Overall - The absence of heat or reduced heat in your home is usually the most apparent symptom.
- Odd Sounds - If you hear any out of the ordinary noises as your furnace operates, such as rattling or scraping, something is likely malfunctioning.
- Higher Energy Bills - Malfunctions can cause your furnace system to have to work harder to maintain normal temperatures. This can result in higher than normal energy bills.
- Decreased Airflow from Vents - Weaker than normal airflow from your air ducts can indicate a problem within your furnace.
Our Technicians Know Furnaces!
We pride ourselves on our experience. Our technicians are fully qualified and have the hands-on experience to properly tackle any furnace repair. Our team members are friendly, happy to answer any questions you have and will keep your home clean as they work on returning it to its normal cozy and comfortable sate.
Why Choose Evans?
People in the Niagara region have trusted Evans with their comfort needs for over 50 years and there are many great reasons why! Here are just a few:
- Family owned & operated
- Licensed, friendly, knowledgeable technicians
- Commitment to our craft
- Financing and specials available