Why Become a Comfort Club Member?
- Extends equipment life
- Lower utility bills
- Restore system capacity
- Prevent break-downs
- Save on repairs and purchases
- Peak performance and efficiency
- Safety and peace of mind
With something as important as your home heating and air conditioning system you want to make sure it's operating safely and at its peak efficiency. The Evans Comfort Club gives you that peace of mind.
Our competent, dependable, trained staff of experts looks after your equipment and its performance, so you don't have to. Potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble, and a detailed service report is provided with each inspection
With your Comfort Club membership you will enjoy the benefits of:
Regularly scheduled preventative maintenance tune-ups
- Clean, inspect, and check operation of your unit to keep your equipment running safely and at its peak efficiency.
- Never wait for repairs or service. You will be placed on a priority scheduling list and typically receive same-day service.
No over-time emergency service charge
- In the event of an emergency, have your equipment taken care of on evenings and weekends at no extra cost.
10% off any necessary repairs
Get informed on special offers and deals
Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Boilers, Gas Fireplaces, Tankless Water Heaters & HRVs
$110 per appliance - Evans Comfort Club
Bundle & Save even more! Inquire about our cost savings when you bundle with one or more appliances.