Get a Quality Gas Stove Fireplace - Niagara Falls, Fonthill & St. Catharines
Evans Heating & Cooling lets you choose between a variety of styles and features for a stove fireplace that suits the style of your home and your preferences. When you want the appearance and warmth of a wood burning stove with easy maintenance, a gas alternative is a great choice.
Visit our showroom to browse through our options and find one that perfectly suits your needs! If you have any questions, Evans is here with a quick response.
The following maintenance is required for your gas fireplace:
- An annual gas inspection.
- An annual chimney cleaning.
- An annual inspection of your whole fireplace.
Gas fireplaces are a convenient method of heating your home and should be regularly maintained to ensure that your gas fireplace is as safe and efficient as possible. To get your gas fireplace maintained, call us today.
No, it is not expensive to run your gas fireplace. Gas fireplaces actually serve as a fairly inexpensive heating option for your home, especially when you want to heat a room in your home individually. Gas fireplaces also remove the need to purchase firewood and other firestarting products. Additionally, with a gas fireplace, you do not have to tend to the fire and you can receive heat instantly. To learn more about the cost of running your gas fireplace, give us a call today.
It costs around $100 - $200 to service a gas fireplace. However, the cost can fluctuate depending on if the service includes a cleaning and an inspection of your fireplace. Additionally, the cost can increase if your gas fireplace requires repairs. It is recommended that you have your gas fireplace inspected, cleaned and serviced at least once a year for the best results. To learn more about getting your gas fireplace serviced, contact us today.
Stove Fireplace Features to Consider
Balance price with features in order to select the right stove for your home. A few important considerations include:
- Heat Output - The heat output of a stove is measured in BTU. A range of 0 - 20,000 is adequate for a smaller space, and a BTU over 40,000 is better for a larger space.
- Size - While placement with a stove is flexible, you still want to consider the size of the location you’re planning on having it installed.
- Exterior Design - You can choose to have a more decorative design or a simple, yet bold appearance.
- Material - Cast iron is a widely requested, durable material.
If you’re considering other types of gas fireplaces, be sure to check out our:
Why Choose Evans to Be Your Stove Fireplace Provider?
Evans is committed to providing the highest level of customer service and expertise to the Niagara Region. We have a large gallery for you to view in-person and we invite you to come check it out and get your questions answered!
Call us today at 905-354-4424.