Boiler Repair - Niagara Falls, Fonthill & St. Catharines
Having a boiler is important, but having a fully functional one is crucial! If your unit is experiencing an unfortunate malfunction, our experienced technicians will be there to provide you with cost-effective, quality repair services, so you don’t get left out in the cold!
Don’t compromise your comfort with a broken boiler.
Some signs that your boiler most likely requires a repair include:
- Unpleasant odors.
- Unusual noises/kettling.
- A noticeably higher heating bill.
- Heating problems or delays.
Give us a call at 905-354-4424 for a boiler installation you can count on.
It costs around $150-$300 to get your boiler serviced in Niagara Falls, ON. Having your boiler serviced typically includes:
- A cleaning of your boiler.
- An inspection of the components and moving parts.
- Minor repairs.
Getting your boiler serviced is a great way to ensure that you spot any problems before they become worse. Additionally, regular servicing allows your boiler to run more efficiently. To get your boiler serviced, give us a call today.
If you do not service your boiler in Niagara Falls, ON, the following will most likely happen:
- Your energy bills will increase.
- Your boiler will require more repairs or fail unexpectedly.
- Your boiler will not last as long.
Just like other systems, your boiler requires regular maintenance to last long and work effectively. Not having your boiler serviced will lead to many issues and cost you more in the end. Call us today to have your boiler serviced.
A few reasons you should replace your boiler rather than repair it in Niagara Falls, ON are:
- Your boiler is over 15 years and requires many repairs.
- Your energy bills have increased.
- Your boiler no longer effectively heats your home.
If your boiler is fairly new, then you should have it repaired instead of replaced. However, if your boiler is over 15 years old and the cost to repair it outweighs the price to replace it, you should get it replaced. To get your boiler replaced, contact us today.
Boiler Repair vs Replacement
It can be tricky to determine the severity of your boiler woes. However, if you experience any of the below apply to you, you most likely only need a repair, rather than a brand new system.
- If your system is already an up-to-date and efficient model.
- Your system met current safety standards in its last repair.
- You do not experience issues frequently.
- Your boiler is likely to last for years to come following the repair.
- Your unit is not out of warranty.
Why Choose Evans
When you work with Evans, you can count on highly-trained, friendly technicians who operate with integrity. We strive to provide customers with cost-effective, 5-star results. Evans offers a variety of payment options, so you won’t have to neglect your comfort or budget! Additionally, we truly value your opinion, so when the job is done, feel free to give us feedback by logging onto our website and participating in our satisfaction survey. We want to ensure we are doing everything in our power to give you the very best in heating and cooling services!