Evans has been meeting and exceeding the heating and air conditioning needs of Crystal Beach, ON since 1967.
It typically costs between $150-$350 to have a technician service your furnace or air conditioner in Crystal Beach and other areas of Niagara, ON.
HVAC pros and manufacturers recommend you have your system regularly maintained twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall. Regular maintenance helps you:
- Extend the lifespan of your system.
- Avoid costly repairs and safety hazards.
- Save money on energy costs through a more efficiently running system.
To learn more about our maintenance plans for Crystal Beach homeowners, contact the expert team at Evans today!
With our warm summers and fierce winters along the shore of Lake Erie, you don’t want to be left without working heat or air conditioning when the weather turns extreme. An HVAC maintenance plan can be well worth it to keep your system performing at its peak.
Here are just a few of the benefits of regular maintenance:
- Saving money on repairs by catching issues before they become more significant problems.
- Reducing energy and utility bills.
- Plus, with plans like our Comfort Club, you’ll enjoy discounts on repairs and avoid emergency service charges.
On average, it should cost between $900 - $2,500 to replace a hot water heater near Crystal Beach, ON.
The costs can vary depending on several factors:
- Type of unit selected: Tankless water heaters usually will cost more to install.
- Any changes needed to the venting system or location: Moving or changing the unit type will add costs to the installation.
- Size of the unit: Units capable of heating more water typically cost more.
Read all about what your Crystal Beach, ON neighbors are saying about our heating and air conditioning services in recent reviews below.
for Crystal Beach, ON
Our Reviews by City
Sharpe - Crystal Beach, ON L0S 1B0
Response from Evans Heating & Cooling:
We are so grateful for your 5-star review.
Dragic - Crystal Beach, ON L0S 1B0
Pleased with his professionalism and excellent service
Henhawk - Crystal Beach, ON L0S 1B0
No heat - Upon arrival - unit going through the sequence of operation but gas valve not allowing gas to flow. Verified ventor motor 1.84w.c Pressure switch -1.13 Circuit board is sending 27.63 v to the gas valve. Gas valve no opening up. Replaced gas valve, set gas pressures, tested for leaks. No leaks. Tested system Fully operational See photos
Air Conditioner Installation
Ductless mini split installation service call. Customer needed a Daikin Cirra Ductless installed. Performed air conditioning installation and checked for proper operation.
Fireplace maintenance and inspection
Daikin Ductless Heat Pump
Fireplace and Ac maintenance.
Ac service call. Replaced capacitor 30-5uf.
Cosmo SLR32 gas fireplace (showroom model)
Fireplace repair. Customer complaint of unit not shutting down, manual switch found in on position. Rheostat for fan broken.
Daikin Aurora Ductless Heatpump
Gas Fireplace installation
Furnace and ac maint