Evans has been meeting and exceeding the heating and air conditioning needs of Vineland, ON since 1967.
An HVAC capacitor will typically last around 20 years. Some things that can cause a capacitor to wear out sooner include:
- Your capacitor is too small.
- Your capacitor is poorly constructed.
- Your HVAC cycles rapidly.
Like other parts of an HVAC system, capacitors are built to last a long time, but can become worn out if they have to work harder to compensate for other parts that may be failing. A good way to ensure that all of the moving parts and components of your HVAC system are running smoothly is to get your HVAC system on a maintenance plan. To sign up for an HVAC maintenance plan, contact us today.
The average cost for a new furnace and air conditioner in Vineland, ON is about $8,000-$12,000. However, some things that can affect the overall cost are:
- The type of HVAC system you want installed.
- The cost to remove your old HVAC unit and install the new HVAC unit.
- The contractor’s hourly fee.
- Whether or not new ductwork is being installed.
Getting a new furnace and air conditioner is a good way to cut down on energy costs each month. Additionally, replacing the HVAC system in your home can also increase the overall value of your home. To find out more about getting a new HVAC system installed, call us today.
- Age - If the water heater is acting up and is over 10 years old, it might be time for a new one. They typically last about 10 years and you don’t want to pay for a repair if you are going to need to replace it soon anyway.
- Not enough hot water - When you start to run out of hot water quickly and it is just getting worse, it might be a sign of decline in your unit.
- Water is brown and rusty - Sediment can gather in your water heater, causing it to turn brown. An annual water heater flush should help with this problem. However, if the water is rusty, your water heater is rusting from the inside and should probably be replaced.
- Strange noises - As sediment builds up over time, it will eventually harden, causing your water heater to make rumbling or banging noises. Hardened sediment would mean replacement is necessary.
- Leaks and pools of water - A tank that is leaking needs to be replaced.
Read all about what your Vineland, ON neighbors are saying about our heating and air conditioning services in recent reviews below.