Evans Heating and Air Conditioning is the HVAC company that Ridgeville, ON knows they can trust in their homes to get the job done correctly.
Read about the experiences of our Ridgeville, ON heating and air conditioning customers for furnace repair, air conditioning repair and many more services.
The average household pays between $166 and $597 for AC repair. Prices for this project vary considerably depending on the issue, part, project complexity, and business. Expect to pay between $450 and $1,000 for your repair, depending on the extent of the damage. The hourly rate might range from $35 to $200. Keep in mind that many HVAC contractors [link to ] base their prices on the task rather than on hourly labor.
There are a variety of reasons why your air conditioner may be running but not cooling your house. Here are three of the most typical reasons why your AC isn’t cooling.
- If your house is getting a little hotter than usual, first check the thermostat settings. Check that the temperature is set to cool. If the thermostat is set to cool, double-check the temperature setting to ensure it hasn't been changed.
- A blocked and dirty air filter will impede airflow and warm your home. In severe situations, it may potentially cause the machine to shut down completely.
- A blocked or jammed condenser coil might be the reason for your air conditioner operating but not cooling you down. While it is functioning properly, the condenser fan draws air into the outside device via the condenser coil in order to collect heat energy from your home.
If basic troubleshooting doesn’t get your air conditioner cooling properly, call a professional HVAC technician for a diagnostic.
Water heater repair costs typically range between $150 to $600, though the price you pay will depend upon the nature of the repair. The following are some of the most typical problems that homeowners have with their water heaters:
- Dip Tubes range in price from $10 to $150.
- Pressure relief valve price ranges from $20 to $200.
- An anode rod is $20 to $50.
Most plumbers and technicians will charge an hourly cost for their services, which typically ranges between $50 and $150 per hour. Also, if your system is still under warranty, your expenses for hot water heater repairs will most likely be far cheaper than if it is an older one.